There is not a single guy in this world who would dismiss the idea of a comfortable t-shirt.
While comfort may not always be stylish, however, there are a few classics when it comes to men’s wardrobe that will always be in vogue.
Like the T-shirt, ultra-casual yet a very indispensable part of men’s wardrobe capsule.
The right color, style, cut, and fitting can readily transform any mundane look.
If you are a T-shirt fan, then these necessary steps of styling your Tee with the right pairings, is just what you need to break your feed.
We all live for the gram somewhere, right?
1. Convert your T-shirt to a full styled or layered monochrome look. Go full black or white or any color, preferably in subtle cool to warm shades to work the monochrome. Stack up with the right belt, shoes, and accessories to define your look!
You can also add definition to your monochrome look by making it high contrast.
2. Break your formal ensemble with a pop of colour t-shirt. It accentuates your style with a bit of a playful edge or comfort.
3. Layer up! With a nip in the air, add different jacket styles to spruce up your t-shirt. Select from your perfect fit of a racer, bomber, biker and leather, woolen jackets, or pea coats. Of course, pair it with the right pants, and you are golden.
4. Add some more personality to your look with the right pair of shoes. Team up with Derby’s, converse, chunky trainers or boots and tuck in your T-shirt pairing with a high waist pant and buckle belt.
5. Ripped or skinny jeans or chinos also tend to add character to your look. If paired correctly with a T-shirt and ankle rolled up, then nothing can stop you from channeling your inner rock star.
Now go all out there and style up your basic tees with the latest trends. It is really that easy! Whatever it is, make sure it stands out from the rest of your ensemble and shows your personality.