- Details of the Company
The details of the Company (“XYXX” or “We” or “Us”) responsible for the Website and the contact information are provided below. Consumer (“You”) may contact Us through the below mentioned contact details and We will be glad to assist You with Consumer’s (“Your”) grievances.
- Legal Entity Name: XYXX Apparels Private Limited (CIN:U18209GJ2017PTC097474 )
- Registered Office: SHOP NO. 406 TO 414, SANGINI TEXTILE HUB - B, SAROLISURAT Surat GJ 395010 IN.
- URL of the website: www.xyxxcrew.com ("Website")
- Customer Care Contact details: Shubhangi Choudhari
a. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Contact number: 63587 29768
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
XYXX, being a customer centric company, believes in providing the best experience to all its Consumers. We look forward to any feedback which will help us improve further. You may read through our help pages by visiting https://xyxxcrew.com/pages/contact that aim at providing solutions to all frequently asked questions which will be of great assistance to You.
For the purpose of grievance redressal, "grievance" or "complaint" includes any communication from the Consumer that expresses dissatisfaction in respect of the products or services offered through the Website and which seeks a remedial action, but does not include the following:
- complaints that are incomplete or not specific in nature;
- communications in the nature of offering suggestions; or
- communications seeking guidance or explanation.
Once a Consumer files a complaint via email or telephonic communication on the channels specified in the link above, the Consumer will receive an acknowledgment of the grievance from the Grievance Officer, within 48 (forty-eight) hours.
Each Consumer who has filed a complaint with the Grievance Officer will be provided a unique ID for tracking the status of their complaint.
Subject to Force Majeure events including any event beyond the control of XYXX, the Grievance Officer will undertake best endeavors to redress the grievances of the customer expeditiously but in cases requiring time duration, within 2 (two) months from the date of receipt of the grievance.
A grievance will be considered as disposed-of and closed in any of the following instances:
- where the complainant has communicated its acceptance of the response of the Grievance Officer / any other person associated with the Company; or
- where the complainant has not responded within thirty days of the receipt of the written response and has not raised any grievance or complaint in respect of the same subject; or
- when the resolution provided by XYXX has been agreed to, or hasn’t been disagreed to.
In the unlikely event that Your issue remains unresolved despite escalating to our Grievance Officer and lapse of time frame provided by the Grievance Officer for resolving the same, You can reach out to our Nodal Officer (details specified in https://xyxxcrew.com/policies/privacy-policy), who will respond within 7 (seven) business days (subject to Force Majeure events including any event beyond the control of XYXX) from the date of receipt of Your email.
Subject to Force Majeure events including any event beyond the control of XYXX, the contact numbers displayed above shall be operational on Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM only. You are requested to follow the IVR options.