Every now and then, a little inspiration is all we need to stay on course, be optimistic, and accomplish our objectives. Life motivation quotes can help us see things from a different perspective, offer us hope, and serve as a gentle reminder to stay calm and collected under pressure.
In light of this, we've compiled a list of motivational quotes from the greatest thinkers in history that can give you the perspective you need when life throws you a curveball. From work-life balance quotes to spending time with family quotes, you can find it all in this blog. These inspirational quotes might just help you in times when you feel the world is closing on you. So buckle up!
51 Inspirational Quotes to Boost Motivation and Drive
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” —Mary Kay Ash
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes―understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ―Arianna Huffington
- “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it. Sauté it. Whatever. MAKE.” —Joss Whedon
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” ―Pablo Picasso
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” —Socrates
- Whatever you are, be a good one.” ―Abraham Lincoln
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” —Paulo Coelho
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” —Elon Musk
- “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” —Unknown
- “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” —Ella Woodword
Work-life Balance Quotes
Achieving work-life balance requires a combination of time management, dedication, and—most importantly—prioritization. These work life balance quotes will help you prioritize.
- “You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.” — Zig Ziglar, Motivational Speaker
- “When in doubt, choose the kids. There will be plenty of time later to choose work.” —Anna Quindlen, Author
- “Balance is not better time management, but better boundary management.” — Betsy Jacobson, Author and Businesswoman
- “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.” — Stephen R. Covey, Author
- “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.” —Thomas Edison, Inventor
- “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.” — Mother Teresa, Nun and Missionary
- “Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.” —Sydney J. Harris, Journalist
- “Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing.” – Harriet Braiker
- “I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less.” – Anna Quindlen
- “No is a complete sentence.” – Anne Lamont
- “Thinking about work as a day job has made a big difference in the way I approach what I do. It also helped me not to confuse who I am with what I do.” – Bob Goff
- “I’ve learned that you can’t have everything and do everything at the same time” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… including you.” – Anne Lamott
- “I’m currently out of the office and can be reached by waiting until I get back.” – Anonymous
- “Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” – Edgar Bergen
Spending Time with Family Quotes
The family is the link to our past and the future, In all cultures family has been given the highest positions in our social weave. So not spending quality time with family isn’t a good practice. Here are some spending time with family quotes that will help you understand the importance of spending time with family.
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” — Michael Imperioli
- “Tennis is just a game, family is forever.” — Serena Williams
- “Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.” — Jenna Morasca
- “Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go.” — Fabrice Muamba
- “Family time is sacred time and should be protected and respected.” —Boyd K. Packer
- “Children will not remember you for the material things you provided, but for the feeling that you cherished them.”— Richard L. Evans
- “Family time is the best time.” – Carmelo Anthony
- “It’s not about “finding” time. It’s about “making” time.” - unknown
- “Having family time to reflect on your day is the best.” – Buddy Valastro
- “Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.” – Mother Teresa
Inspirational Quotes for Men
- “Every single cell in the human body replaces itself over a period of seven years. That means there’s not even the smallest part of you now that was part of you seven years ago.” ―Steven Hall, British novelist
- “Optimism is a perfectly legitimate response to failure.” ―Stephen King, author.
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” ―Douglas Adams, author
- “The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.” ―Ernest Hemingway, legendary author
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” ―Oscar Wilde
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvellous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.” ―Albert Einstein.
- “If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.” ― Orville Wright, one half of the Wright Brothers
- A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he is born with — a man is what he makes of himself.” ― Alexander Graham
- There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” ―Nelson Mandela
- The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” ― Barack Obama
- In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves…self-discipline with all of them came first.” ― Harry S. Truman
- He that lives upon hope, dies farting.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” ― Muhammad Ali
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ― Michael Jordan
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do.” ― Bob Dylan
- “I have no education. I have inspiration. If I was educated, I would be a damn fool.” ― Bob Marley
We all face obstacles in life that can occasionally feel insurmountable. Inspirational quotes certainly shine during these difficult times. Motivational quotes, with their succinct knowledge, act as motivation, reassuring us that we have the power to overcome challenges and realise our goals, just like XYXX who is always beside you to make your day comfortable and stylish. Our loungewear and men’s outfits ensure you can conquer your day in effortless ease and style.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do we need to feel motivated in our personal and professional lives? : Motivation is important for both personal and professional lives. The ability to modify behaviour, improve competencies, create goals, and achieve them all depend on our ability to stay motivated.
- How does work-life balance quote reading help me? : These work-life balance quotes will help in keeping you inspired to find a balance in your work life and personal life.
- How can we use motivational quotes to boost employee work efficiency? : When employees are motivated they work better and achieve their goals.
- How to use these quotes to keep us motivated all day long? : Keep them on your work desk or at meeting places so that you can read them often and feel motivated.