There's nothing quite like the joy of spending a weekend trip in Bangalore with your friends. The city is brimming with an irresistible vibe, scenic beauty, pleasant weather, and a wealth of attractions to explore.
Whether you decide to go to a cafe after the office or to go shopping together, there are immense possibilities for you to roam in the city with your friends and make long-lasting memories to cherish throughout your life.
So, if you are also wondering which places to visit in Bangalore while on a trip with your friends, then we have got you covered. Let’s take a look at some fun places in Bangalore to roam with your friends to make the most of your trip.
Places To Visit In Bangalore With Friends
From historic landmarks to modern hangout spots, this Bustling metropolis offers a plethora of options for you to explore when on a trip with your friends. Here’s an insight into the best places to hang out in Bangalore with friends.
- Lalbagh : Lalbagh Botanical Garden is the perfect place to start your Bangalore adventure because it is known as one of the most beautiful places in Bangalore. It is perfect to visit this place in the morning for fresh air and a walk surrounded by amazing floral species, making it an ideal location for capturing beautiful shots of colourful flowers and exotic plants.
- Wonderla : Are you fond of rides and want your Bangalore trip to be an adventurous one? If so, then planning a one-day outing to Wonderla will work wonders for you as this is the best amusement park in Bangalore. Wonderla is full of amazing water and land rides. The rides such as Flash Tower, Y-Scream, Wonderla Bamba, Drop Zone, and others are sure to leave you with some unforgettable memories.
- Shopping Streets And Markets : Not doing shopping when you're in a great city like Bangalore is like missing something big. Moreover, visiting Bangalore's street markets is worth your time and not to be missed. Some of the popular markets to explore during your stay there include Chickpet, Malleshwaram, MG Road, Commercial Street, Brigade Road, and the list goes on.
- Nandi Hills : The next best place to visit in Bangalore during your trip is Nandi Hills. Nandi Hills offers you a panoramic view of nature around to settle in the calm vibes. There are also small hillocks surrounded by lush greenery and open sky on the head. Consequently, the place is best to visit with your friends while stargazing and enjoying a bonfire.
- Guhantara Resort : Do you want to experience what it is like living inside the cave? Well, Guhantara Resort lets you experience a cave stay. Being built like a cave, it does not bother you with the troubles and also makes you enjoy the modern lifestyle. Visiting this place on a weekend is a must if you want to experience something different.
- Ulsoor lake : Ulsoor Lake is the next best place to visit in Bangalore with your friends and get lost in the heart of the city. The lake is surrounded by parks and walking tracks which makes it great for people to sit and relax. So what’s next? Rent a pedal boat and enjoy a ride on the lake with your friends.
- Bannerghatta National park : If you are fond of animals and love to see them, then visiting the Bannerghatta National Park is a must. Bannerghatta National Park is full of a large variety of flora and fauna and lets the visitors enjoy the sights of animals. There is also a butterfly park inside the national park for you to explore.
- Go Karting : Your Bangalore trip with your friends would be incomplete without trying karting. Go-karting in Bangalore lets you explore some challenging tracks at Speedway India and be the one you have always dreamed of. The speciality of the go-karting is the challenging tracks coming in between giving you the experience of thrill and adventure.
- Bangalore Palace : Bangalore is famous for its royal palaces constructed during the British Raj era. These palaces were used as accommodations for the Maharajas' guests and grand ceremonies. Visitors can marvel at the beautiful carvings and exquisite architecture inside and outside the palace.
- Cafes, pubs and clubs : Undoubtedly, the best thing to do with your friends when on a trip to a city like Bangalore is partying nonstop at the best pubs and clubs. Bangalore has beer-some breweries, livewire clubs and pubs, and scintillating cafes. Visit some of the coolest breweries in Bangalore and have fun partying over there with your gang.
- Bangalore Turf Club : Visiting the turf club in Bangalore is the best if you are looking for something conventional. If you are fond of sports and want to experience something, then this race course is meant for you. You can experience the races while enjoying the classy foods and your favourite drinks.
- Fun world Amusement park : Another great place to visit with friends is the Fun World Amusement Park in Bangalore. The amusement park is full of great rides such as bumper cars, Ferris wheels, roller coasters, and the list goes on. Enjoy the amazing rides along with having your favourite food inside.
- Snow City : Bangalore would be incomplete without speaking of the snow city. As the name indicates, the snow city is full of snow and slides with a temperature lower than 0 degrees Celsius. Make sure to wear some warm clothes before hitting the place with your friends.
Explore these places with your friends and explore the city to the fullest. Whether you’re fond of shopping, nature, adventure, or sports, Bangalore has nearly everything for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags, talk to your friends, and embark on an incredible journey to make memorable memories for life.
Remember to dress up appropriately during your exploration by keeping it comfortable and stylish with XYXX Crew. You can find a vast selection of high-quality clothing items for men that are made to have features perfect for day-to-day life as well as fun rigorous activities like your exploration. Shop now at XYXX Crew.
- What are the fun activities in Bangalore for adults with friends? :
- A: There are various fun activities for you to do when you visit Bangalore. You can check out the various activities available for you and pick out your favourites based on your preferences. You can go to the kart race, Wonderla, Cubbon Park, Nandi Hills, etc.
- Which time is best to visit Bangalore?
- A: The best time you can and should visit Bangalore is during the winter season, any time between October and February. During this time, the weather is pleasant and cool, that will make any activity you plan on doing an enjoyable experience.
- What kind of clothes should we pack while going to Bangalore?
- A: The type of clothes you should pack for your trip to Bangalore will depend on the weather of the period you’re going and the activities you plan on doing when you get there. Avoid warm clothes in the summer season and shorts and open clothing during the winters.
- What is the famous food of Bangalore?
- A: In Bangalore, idli and vada are the classic duo. The idlis are fluffy, the dosas are crispy and they’re served with a generous portion of sambar and chutneys.
- How many days are enough to explore Bangalore?
- A: In three days, you’ll be able to explore some of the famous places in Bangalore and then have some extra time to do other activities and add last-minute places to visit on your itinerary.