How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
How are items packaged?
We package our products in zip-lock packets, which are covered in a protective layer. We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which XYXX ships its products?
XYXX ships across the length and breadth of India.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email and SMS with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays). Your order might be delayed by a few days due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions issued by the government.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/COD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable to my order?
We provide free shipping on all orders above ₹749. A shipping charge of ₹99 is applicable only on orders below ₹749.